I'm back and this time I have no choice....

Options
mrsbrands
mrsbrands Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
So I have said a million times that I am going to sort my eating out and I have failed a million and one time. This time though, I have to do it for my health.

Not only because I'm overweight but because I've been diagnosed with gallstones causing biliary colic.
Too much fat in my diet and I am in severe pain, projectile vomitting and all in all not very well.

So here goes. Again.

Sam

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Oh, that sounds terrible. Good luck getting better! And welcome back to MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • kalegria24
    kalegria24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!! :)
  • kje70
    kje70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same! I had a tiny piece of my daughters birthday cake the other day (a little bit won't hurt hey?) spent 3 hours vomiting and in intense pain.
    It's a good motivator but I'm lacking inspiration for tasty very low fat food.
    Good luck - you can do it x :smile:
  • RENEESSANCE
    RENEESSANCE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just started...again myself. Go on Pinterest to motivate youself...Try typing in the search area for health or fitness motivation. You might be surprised at what comes up. All the best!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Just take it one day at a time and you will look back and see that all those days together started something brand new and fun. Let me know if I can help!! :) Welcome back.
  • susang19
    susang19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been back & forth so much !!
    The Sicilian in me loves food way too much .
    30 lbs to lose !!