I won't let myself down again!

Options
lpalczer
lpalczer Posts: 14 Member
Hello all! I am Lori. I have used myfitnesspal before and lost down to 170. So I know I can do it. Here is the thing! Life threw me a lot of curve balls and well here I am again but now I have even more weight to lose this time. Now I'm at 215 and 42. I could tell you all about how we moved to a colder climate, or how I fostered 3 small kids or that my son almost committed suicide and then say that is why I'm where I am, but the truth is I wanted to eat the food and I did. It made me feel good at the time. It just tasted good! I didn't want to get up and work out so I didn't. I just didn't care! But now.......
I'm in control!!!!! I decided to come back on MFP and finish what I started and live my dream! I don't just want to lose the weight to be skinny I want to be free of this FAT!! I love to hike, camp, garden, play with my chickens, lay in my pool, hang out with my friends, build stuff and even paint! I don't want this holding me back any more.
So here is the thing! I need people to cheer me on and kick my butt when I'm slipping even the littlest. Or to just give me a smile when I do something good. I know it will be given back in return!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It sounds like you've had a lot going on. Welcome back to MFP - you can do this. Good luck!
  • MajinMannix13
    MajinMannix13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! There's nothing you can't accomplish with that kind of motivation. One day at a time, one step at a time. Slow and steady wins the race!
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    good for you. never give up. I know it's a cliche, but if I can do it, believe me, so can you. take it one day at a time, one hour at a time. friend me if you'd like. I'll help you anyway I can. good luck.
  • Cynthiamr2015
    Cynthiamr2015 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You and your family are in my prayers. Like MajinMannix said, take one day at a time and you will get there. hugs
  • lpalczer
    lpalczer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you all! ☺️