Opinions on the best workout dvd?

Options
So, at this moment in time using workout dvd's is pretty impossible for me, so i'm going to the gym. However, i go back home in two months and am looking at the best workout dvd's to pre-order, so as soon as i get home i can get started ^^ So far i think the best 3 are 30 day shred, zumba and chalean extreme. I'm looking to lose weight, but mainly to tone up, any ideas on the best one? I will be going back to final year at University so i won't have a huge amount of time so i will probably just stick to one dvd workout routine (i have heard of people who mix 2) and generic cardio etc (running etc). So, any ideas on the best one? (i want to look awesome for my graduation in a years time, so tone up, lose weight and keep it off!).

Replies

• mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The new insanity from beach body is good. I just ordered it. It is only a 30 day program. I hear it is good for losing weight. If you want to order it, I can tell you how. I am a coach.
    I also hear supreme 90 is a great one too. And alot less $$
    Robin
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Kettle worx is really good..I feel the burn and I see my body making a transformation right before my very own eyes...check it out!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    jillians got me motivated! I will buy them all!
  • miss_dreamer
    miss_dreamer Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kettleworx looks interesting, and I just checked out Insanity on youtube...to sound a tad cliche (and no pun intended) it looks insane. Would it be worth me looking at the 60 day insanity first?
  • catemma1
    catemma1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Jillian has the best workouts. I've been doing the same 3 for 1year and a half , and they still kick my butt everytime. But I am a zumba instructor too and I think zumba is amazing if you love to dance.
  • MarineGurl020412
    Options
    I have friends that have been doing TurboFire (from Beachbody as well) and they look AMAZING after only 30days. I am looking into it for myself.