Need help Losing 10 lbs in 19 days....

Options
I've already lost 35 lbs since February and I want to lose 19 lbs by the 16th of June, since I'll be floating down the Guadalupe I wanna look better :) If anyone has any tips on how to achieve this that would be awesome! I do live in Texas and now is the perfect weather to start running outside...its hot :) I started to eat more fruits, vegetables and keeping the amount of bread and meat down. I don't eat beef anymore and been sticking to tuna fish and chicken since I've been working out.

Replies

• Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Drink water, avoid sodium of any kind. But it still won't get you 19 pounds. Maybe 10.
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    South Beach diet or Atkins. Now, once you go back to regular carb eating it will probably come back, but if you want something quick, it works.
  • Knightrobs
    Knightrobs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    South Beach diet or Atkins. Now, once you go back to regular carb eating it will probably come back, but if you want something quick, it works.

Word.

If you're not already eating low carb, cutting those carbs down to <20g a day will drop that water weight quick and tighten everything up.
  • just_dance
    just_dance Posts: 15
    Options
    Along with a short term fast result diet I would also try to hit as many classes at the gym as absolutely possible!!!! Like the adult version of sports/ dance camp (try 3-4 classes per day). The first few days your body will turn to jelly by the time you are finished, but give it a week and you will be surprised how lean you can get! Obviously this is not a realistic amount of exercise for your everyday life, but if you can make it happen for a few weeks before vacation, then do it!!! Seriously think sports camp!