Passed the cake

Options
Wow, I don't believe it!!!!!!!! I actually passed on the chocolate cake sitting in the kitchen at work. I have walked by it, stood by it, and never even touched it. You may not understand but I loooooooooove chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!!! I don't know who brought it or why but I have not so much as touched even a crumb. Before I would have gone back for 2nds or 3rds so for me this is a huge milestone!!!! I even went an popped some single serve popcorn for a snack and stood right there looking at the cake.

Charlaine

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't believe it!!!!!!!! I actually passed on the chocolate cake sitting in the kitchen at work. I have walked by it, stood by it, and never even touched it. You may not understand but I loooooooooove chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!!! I don't know who brought it or why but I have not so much as touched even a crumb. Before I would have gone back for 2nds or 3rds so for me this is a huge milestone!!!! I even went an popped some single serve popcorn for a snack and stood right there looking at the cake.

Charlaine
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JennaH
    JennaH Posts: 59
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the good work, and enjoy the boost in confidence! :flowerforyou:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    great job on passing on the cake. Give yourself a pat on the back.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Mmmm cake. Good for you on passing it up. I am actually ok with cake unless its Strawberry Shortcake or Black Forest.
  • twink3110
    Options
    Good Job!!! But I wouldn't stand and stare at temptation everyday.......just the days I was feeling especially strong. lol I'm sure that cake didn't taste nearly as good as you are feeling right now!!
  • tekrueger
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow, you are strong! I can't do that Charlaine. Way to go. I will write in like you did when I get there (hope, hope, hope....)
    Thomas
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! Not sure I could have done that. You were so brave to stand right beside it and eat your popcorn. That showed that cake who's boss. :laugh:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    see, you can do anything you put a mind too. that is a huge goal. you won that round girl.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I feel pretty triumphant!!!

Let's do this thing!!!!!

Charlaine
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Way to go girl!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • terriberri
    Options
    now there is some strength you should be proud of!!!!!

now if i only could do that with things like....

taco bell...

lol.
  • memaw66
    Options
    They just closed the Taco Bell by our office so that is one less temptation!!!