Mother of 1 and 215 pounds

Options
need to loose tons of weight fat and disgusted with myself

Replies

• Tiffanynewbooty
    Tiffanynewbooty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I completely understand I told myself I would never be over 200 again. My son is two and I'm 50-60 pounds heavier then when I was 9 months pregnant.
  • Dansgirl4910
    Dansgirl4910 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Been there mama!! You CAN lose it! I kick started my weight loss doing an HCG diet and dropped 20+ in a couple weeks and then just kept going without it. I'm down 55 pounds (probably more if you remove the muscle gain). You will be able to do it, I promise!!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I started at that weight also ! I have a son who's 11 now . I'm 135 lbs now , so it can be done. Here's my advice -it all my not apply to you personally so take what you want from it.
    Weigh everything you consume . seriously everything, don't guess. Just weigh it on a food scale.
    Log everything accurately .
    Remember- eat at a deficit and you'll lose weight. Don't over complicate this. ( a lot of people over think this at first and it derails them ) just eat less and move more. Don't worry about fad diets , mlm scams , high price -low quality shakes and stuff. Its not worth it. Just eat the foods you love, but eat the proper portions. Moderation not deprivation.
    Best of luck to you !
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Really good advice! The only thing I would add is work on one habit at a time. As each habit becomes intrenched then add something else. It's overwhelming to try to tackle everything at once!
  • che1229
    che1229 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same place as you. A new mom and trying to get out of the 200s once and for all. My big goal is 80lbs but I need to get off at least 30 by the end of the year. I'm highly motivated and ready to meet more people who are ready for a change.
  • Muzzoozal
    Muzzoozal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    being a parent is distracting and it's easy to gain weight like 1,000s do. You can stay disgusted or use that to make a change. Get your child involved too. Kids love to cook and measure and learn about health. You can do this and teach your child to be healthy at the same time.
  • tortoisegirl81
    tortoisegirl81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of one too, would love to loose a few stone!