New motivated friends needed

Options
hi guys Im Fabi, I mussst loose 45 lbs!!! I started last week! I need motivated friends that logs and share their loosing weight, lets do it together.

Replies

• birdiegirl73
    birdiegirl73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm getting started too. My goal is about the same as yours. Maybe we can encourage and kick each other in the butt when we need it? Good luck with your loss journey
  • NadiaHansen95
    NadiaHansen95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started on this and I need help staying motivated too :) let's add each other!
  • kayleemarie11
    kayleemarie11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this and need people to support me and also kick my Butt when I need it feel free to add :)
  • pjones81
    pjones81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :) can add me if you like. Can use extra help staying on track.
  • radam365
    radam365 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use a add or two. Feel free to add me! I just started too and have ate junk this weekend but hope to do better
  • mojo501976
    mojo501976 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sadly I'm a returnee. But would love to join friends and try to make this work.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I'm new too - still in my first month. I'm on every day. Love people with open diaries - I'm nosy and like to look for meal ideas! :p
  • bvashish
    bvashish Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! We all needs inspiration....who know you might become an inspiration for us :-) All the best....
  • oakseal
    oakseal Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i would like friends aswell.... but im gaining muscle and wieght so we are opposites but it would still be nice to have friend to motivate each other:)
  • sarahmcs65
    sarahmcs65 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here too, wanting help and support :) feel free to add
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sydneywestra13
    sydneywestra13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Feel free to add me! I have 60 pounds to lose let's get it done:)