Sitting here disappointed with myself.

Options
juliaem91
juliaem91 Posts: 7 Member
edited July 2015 in Getting Started
A year ago, i had lost 30 lbs and was already lifting and doing great. I failed miserable and realized my eating habits were what i needed to work on.

Here i am, a year later, needing to lose 40 pounds and lacking motivation. I'll feel so ready to start and then fall quickly.

But today something just clicked in me, after reading a beautiful story of a wonderful teen with Down Syndrom who shared her own weight loss story and is now a model!!

I won't lie, sometimes I need to find motivation for even the smallest things and sometimes my eating habits fail.

I will try my best, start challenges, track and set small goals to improve myself.

I enjoy motivational quotes, music, stories and people.
I am new and would love to add any of you who would love to join this weight loss journey!
Tomorrow, i will start with a healthy breakfast and a nice hike/walk at my park.
Afterwards, im thinking of starting this great 8 week loss program. Would anyone be interested?

Replies

• nohaabdelbary14
    nohaabdelbary14 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you're saying that you feel so ready to start and then fall quickly :o ...why are you ready to fall not to fight...look you lost 30 lbs before and that is amazing B) why are you underestimating yourself and your abilities if you convince yourself that you can do it the you will do it..
    believe in yourself
  • juliaem91
    juliaem91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    *failed
    No more fails for me, i've had enough.
    I will do it.