24, not that heavy, but definitely determined - need friends

Options
Midori_i
Midori_i Posts: 91 Member
hey to all of you,

I've been on here (and have spent a lot of time on here whilst procrastinating) for the past few weeks, and it's a great way to track your weight loss. But it does get a bit boring all by yourself...

So if anyone would like to add me as a friend, i'd be delighted!

I'm 24, live in England, have lived in Germany and California before, and can't wait to celebrate your success along with mine! ;)

Replies

• daveelamp
    daveelamp Posts: 43
    Options
    thats the great thing about this site, is the community and the many people willing to offer good advise. feel free to add :)

good luck with your journey x
  • just_dance
    just_dance Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey sure !!! I think we actually have similar goals too lol!!! i'm 26 and live in California, I'm trying to drop a few (5-10lbs) , and get toned !
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Mfp is great whether you a lot or little to lose. I joined mfp in and lost my remaining 21lbs here. Will add you :)
  • helenr32
    helenr32 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 42, also not really overweight, but equally determined. My goal was to lose 7 lbs and I've currently lost 3 of those - although I've lost nothing over the past fortnight because I've had lots of social events involving eating!! But I'm still highlly motivated and also need friends in a similar position to myself so please do add me as a friend! :bigsmile: