Need to lose the weight! Need positive people on my side!

Options
looking for some pals to connect with! Let's motivate each other to live a happy and healthy life! B)

Replies

• txfrankie0823
    txfrankie0823 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Me too lol. We can do it
  • ItsCraash
    ItsCraash Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Woo! I'll add ya. Keep each other on our toes.
  • bvashish
    bvashish Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! Single step may not take you to destination but each step will take you closer to your destination....
  • hay0210
    hay0210 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on fitness pal for 2 days now. Am hoping I can stick it out for a good few weeks and give up eating chocolate crisps fries and bread and anything else unhealthy!
  • ItsCraash
    ItsCraash Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! We can challenge each other to stay away from fries :)
  • jimbopolo
    jimbopolo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, Im looking to loose about 25-30lbs and regain my fitness.
  • shaunelliswv
    shaunelliswv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I can help motivate you , don't be fooled by my profile pic . Iv had to lose just over 2 stone to get into shape and it's my lifestyle now to keep like this . Add me and I'll help you with and dietary or exercise questions
  • EmCrossMiller2014
    EmCrossMiller2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Emma. I am 30 years old. At school I was a runner and loved all sport and due to this I could eat what I liked. Now as I got older I have still eaten and drank what I like but I was not active at all causing weight to pile on. I am 5ft and was weighing just under 13 stone. I am 23 days into my healthier lifestyle and have lost 9lbs. My profile pic is me slimmer to remind me I can do it. I hope we can keep each other motivated.
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Hell to the yeah!! i got 5 weeks till football season and then its summer time. Lets do this!!!
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Will help to motivate and encourage you all I can add me