Hi from MN!

Options
Hi everyone,
I just learned of this site today, and am so excited to get started!
I have been on a rollercoaster with my weight for years. I lost about 40 pounds about 2 years ago for my wedding, and since have had a hysterectomy so I have put about 25 of that back on. I am off to a new year and have a goal for myself for my 40th birthday in 2010. I am happy that I will have the support that I need from you all, and happy to make new friends...

So, with all that said... Let's get this party started!!!!!

Replies

• shilarae
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I just learned of this site today, and am so excited to get started!
    I have been on a rollercoaster with my weight for years. I lost about 40 pounds about 2 years ago for my wedding, and since have had a hysterectomy so I have put about 25 of that back on. I am off to a new year and have a goal for myself for my 40th birthday in 2010. I am happy that I will have the support that I need from you all, and happy to make new friends...

So, with all that said... Let's get this party started!!!!!
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    So where from MN are you I live in Coon Rapids.
  • shilarae
    Options
    HI!
    i am in Bemidji, originally from Thief river falls...
  • Johnson4
    Options
    I am in Windom, SW Minnesota. My family went on vacation last summer to Bemidji. We walked across the Mississippi river at the headwaters and swam all day at Lake Itasca at the state park.
  • karabeara
    karabeara Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in MN too - Twin Cities area. We have lots of family in the Brainerd lakes area as well as the Owatonna area - so we travel this lovely state a lot.