status

are those with premium, the only ones allowed to post statuses?
also, im sick of getting lectured by this app for not eating enough. am i alone in this?
great going everyone.

Replies

• blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Anyone can post status updates.

Most people who think they aren't eating enough, usually just aren't logging accurately. Use a food scale, weigh and log everything, and when logging exercise, reduce your calories burned in half, due to exercise calorie burn over-inflation.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 902 Member
    MFP only lectures you if you are below 1200, which is the minimum recommended by health professionals to keep your body going... Are you logging correctly? And are you sure you aren't dieting unhealthily?

I post status updates, but only my friends can see them.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,143 Member
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    MFP only lectures you if you are below 1200, which is the minimum recommended by health professionals to keep your body going... Are you logging correctly? And are you sure you aren't dieting unhealthily?

Actually it only lectures if you're under 1000
  • PixelPuff

Mine would yell at me with the red font of doom if I was around 1100. o-o
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,143 Member

Really? Weird. app or Web?
  • PixelPuff

Really? Weird. app or Web?

Web. This was a few months ago, maybe it had been changed? I no longer log on here [though I keep written records], so I haven't done it in a while. I just remember being 100 cal down [1200 is my goal] and getting red font of doom all the time.
  • cyberpunkme
    cyberpunkme Posts: 44 Member
    ok well, idk how to post a status. XD maybe that is a good thing for my friends on here.
    i def go under 1000 some days. i love that pixel, "the red font of doom."
    i am logging correctly, i just am too sick some days to eat very much.