SOC Week 2

Options
2»

Replies

• misjesica
    misjesica Posts: 21
    Options
    Food Diary:

- I need to eat less carbs, more protein! Maybe limit myself to one carb based meal a day.
    - Eat smaller dinners. Right now I'm home visiting family until next Tuesday, and they cook huuuge dinners, or we go out to eat because we've been celebrating graduations and soccer tournament wins, etc... so I barely eat all day to conserve calories for these huge dinners. That can't be good for my diet lol
    - Eat more raw fruits and veggies when I can go my own grocery shopping

And here are some of my favorite workout songs...

* Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
    * Survivor - Destiny's Child
    * Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
    * Push It - Salt and Pepa
    * Firework - Katy Perry
    * Move Along - All-American Rejects
    * The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

<3
  • kayladiane5
    kayladiane5 Posts: 94
    Options
    bump
  • GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    Food Diary:

- I need to eat less carbs, more protein! Maybe limit myself to one carb based meal a day.
    - Eat smaller dinners. Right now I'm home visiting family until next Tuesday, and they cook huuuge dinners, or we go out to eat because we've been celebrating graduations and soccer tournament wins, etc... so I barely eat all day to conserve calories for these huge dinners. That can't be good for my diet lol
    - Eat more raw fruits and veggies when I can go my own grocery shopping

And here are some of my favorite workout songs...

* Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
    * Survivor - Destiny's Child
    * Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
    * Push It - Salt and Pepa
    * Firework - Katy Perry
    * Move Along - All-American Rejects
    * The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

<3

Push it reeeeeeal good! haha. Love your songs! I love everyone's songs actually!!!
  • misjesica
    misjesica Posts: 21
    Options
    I love the playlist idea! Every time I start feeling like I can't do the workout, I blast a great motivational song, or a great dance number that makes me feel confident about myself (:

Also, I've been going through a break-up where my boyfriend cheated on me...and I'll play great girl power songs that help get all my anger out while I exercise!! It's such a great stress reliever ;) haha.
  • Sarac715
    Sarac715 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I tried the chocolate kind once upon a time, but thought it was too sweet and thick. I might have to try the unsweetened versions, and mix it. Is almond milk as good a source of calcium as cow milk? That's why I bother with it at all (for the record, I think plain milk is icky).

It has less calcium than regular milk, but still a good amount I think. I stopped drinking regular milk and still get enough calcium.
  • whiskyzee
    whiskyzee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hm, sounds like it might make a good mix. Today is shopping day, so I'll give it a try.
  • kayladiane5
    Options
    Bump! Where are you SOC? Weigh in is coming soon!
  • kayladiane5
    Options
    Bump. Where have you guys been this week? Let's get those weigh-ins rolling.
    btw, i have been having trouble on excel. If anyone can help.. message me.
  • whiskyzee
    whiskyzee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, I guess I'll start things off by setting the bar pretty low: this morning's weigh-in puts me at 143. Which is exactly the same as I weighed last week. I find this very annoying, but I did lose an inch off my waist. I guess I'll have to be content with that for now.
  • GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    Same here :( no change :/ I measured the other day though and I didn't lose anything at all off of my stomache (hips or waist) but I lost half an inch in my arms and legs. Weird. Granted, the only working out I've done is work, but I've had 5-9 hour shifts that involve A LOT of walking, lifting, and pushing carts (I got up to pushing 9 at one time the other!! which isn't allowed, but it was hot and I wanted to go inside). So I think it definitely counts for something. I'll be back on my gym track tomorrow!!!

Let's keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!!1

AND POST YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!! It's ok if you didnt' lose any. Or even if you gained! hey! It was memorial day weekend! A time for ribs and Ice cream, I'm not judging an extra pound or two :P
  • kayladiane5
    Options
    bump. WEIGH IN DAY EVERYONE!
  • alexandrarae90
    alexandrarae90 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    236 :)
  • AwkwardPumpkin
    AwkwardPumpkin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    245.3 :) down from last week but I was doing better before the weekend.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    182.2! Down from last week!
  • kayladiane5
    Options
    Thanks everyone. The next challenge and results will be posted around midnight.