The Weight Roller Coaster

Options
My weight has always been a roller coaster ride. Until my sophomore year in highschool I was 170 pounds then I got down to 110. Then I dated a guy for 2 years got up to 260, after we split I started dating my husband got back down to 180. Got pregnant with my daughter shot back up to 270 dropped down to 210. 6 months after she was born I got pregnant with my son got back up to 240. And here I am now almost 23 weighing 188 wanting to drop down to 130 which for my structure would be healthy. I've always wanted to get a tattoo on my ribs but never liked the way my body looked. I'm bound and determined to get my old body back!

Replies

• Zia209
    Zia209 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You will get there and I will too. I am 31 258.8 and I have never been thin. Back in 2012 I managed to slim down to 215, but I gained it all back and a few friends. Determination is all we have to keep :)
  • sydneywestra13
    sydneywestra13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Zia209 wrote: »
    You will get there and I will too. I am 31 258.8 and I have never been thin. Back in 2012 I managed to slim down to 215, but I gained it all back and a few friends. Determination is all we have to keep :)

Thank you:) I've never worked this hard on a diet since I actually quit drinking pop which has been the hardest part: P
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    One step at a time. Ive been playing the weight game since I was 17...Up 40lbs, down 40lbs...up 30, down 20, so on and so on. The beginning is always the hardest part but sometimes you just need accountability to keep you focused, thats what did it for me. If you dont mind me asking, aside from the pop, what would you say is your biggest obstacle setting you back?
  • sydneywestra13
    sydneywestra13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Zia209 wrote: »

Thank you:) I've never worked this hard on a diet since I actually quit drinking pop which has been the hardest part: P
    One step at a time. Ive been playing the weight game since I was 17...Up 40lbs, down 40lbs...up 30, down 20, so on and so on. The beginning is always the hardest part but sometimes you just need accountability to keep you focused, thats what did it for me. If you dont mind me asking, aside from the pop, what would you say is your biggest obstacle setting you back?

My other biggest set back is I have a love for junk food. Pizza is one of my favorites!!