Need to lose 100+... looking for friends!

Options
Hi I am hoping to lose over 100 lbs. I know it will be hard but I'm gonna do it.... finally. Add me as a friend so we can help motivate each other. Plus we can help keep each other accountable.:)

Replies

• AudreyBanks
    AudreyBanks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    lets do it. got a 100+to lose
  • barbiencma01
    barbiencma01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I believe if we support each other we can do this I am down 21 lbs in the past 6 weeks!

• RainbowKitty37
    RainbowKitty37 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 100+ to lose also. :)
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish!
  • April_Marie85
    April_Marie85 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    the more friends the better. Add me :smiley:
  • giasaurus
    giasaurus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :) I've got about a hundred to go still!
  • sbranch38
    sbranch38 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 lbs to lose also... Add me
  • cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    There is an MFP group for people needing to lose 100+ and who are choosing to do it with no surgery. Very nice, supportive folks there. Best of luck to everyone!

Here is a link:
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • ladynasdaq
    ladynasdaq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi to you and yes,add me to your group. I lost 40,regained almost 20 and got back on as of today. I see the best way to work a calorie count Program is to plan the whole day and stay within your calories or just shy under and so I ate today with that rest of the day planned out and will be right on the money starting with today and happy with myself.
  • KassieMay86
    KassieMay86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 100+ pounds also! I am very new to this app. Anyone looking to help me and vice versa please message me
  • shergettingfit
    shergettingfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 also...would love connecting with all of you...add me
  • cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    ladynasdaq wrote: »
    Hi to you and yes,add me to your group. I lost 40,regained almost 20 and got back on as of today. I see the best way to work a calorie count Program is to plan the whole day and stay within your calories or just shy under and so I ate today with that rest of the day planned out and will be right on the money starting with today and happy with myself.

Oh, yeah, planning is key for me! I spend most of Saturday prepping food- cutting up fruits and veggies, cooking chicken etc. Then each night I pack my breakfast, lunch and snacks for the next day. I pre-log it all. Then I know what I'll have left for the evening which is my "danger" time.
  • heatherniccorn
    heatherniccorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into the "diet and exercise" mode. Any tips? I'm looking to lose 100 pounds as well, and ready!