HELP!

Options
When I workout I workout hard. I have been doing Turbo Fire and it's killing my feet! I've tried wearing thicker socks and tried different shoes but my toes are really taking a beating from the workout because I put so much pressure. Is anyone else having the same problem and have you found a way to prevent it?

Replies

• jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I used to have problems with running and getting black toenails, even had one fall off. I ended up going up a half size in my workout/running shoes and have not had a problem since. Try for a shoe with a wider toe box as your toes really spread when you are doing high impact workouts.

And you are a MACHINE with your workouts, so I know they are high impact!!

Going up that half size felt weird to me at first, but I haven't had any problems at all since doing so.
  • joannbuist23
    joannbuist23 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I had this problem when I started running. I ended up buying a bigger size shoe and now my toes are fine.
  • Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    Well, if two out of two people say you need a larger shoe size, there may be something to that. I suggest you go to a store that specializes in fittings for athletes. Out here, there is a store called "Second Sole" and they are really good about fittings for people like you.
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am having problems with my feet as well. Maybe since everyone is saying a bigger shoe size thats what I will do.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    What is Turbo Fire?