Going to pass out

*sigh*

I have 1 hr 15 mins left till work is done and I am totally exhausted but I need to get 1 hr of treadmill time and at least 30 mins of swimming today....I really feel like I am going to pass out (fall asleep).

What would you do?

Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    *sigh*

I have 1 hr 15 mins left till work is done and I am totally exhausted but I need to get 1 hr of treadmill time and at least 30 mins of swimming today....I really feel like I am going to pass out (fall asleep).

What would you do?
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    have a cup of tea. I find that Chai with its spices wakes me up. It has caffeine so be aware of that. It has practically no calories if you don't add sugar or cream.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Why don't you cut your exercise time in half for today?
    Have you taken a rest day this week?

Just a suggestion...
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Can you get your hands on a handful of nuts or a piece of fruit?
    If not. rub you feet on the ground like you did when you where a kid and wanted to schock your little brother or sister.
    I do not know why but that increases the blood flow and works to wake you up.
    If you can not do that. STAND UP and do arm rolls.
    :glasses: :smile:
    --Diann...
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    *sigh*

What would you do?

Stop working and look at Facebook.

Seriously, I'm about there right now. I have another press release to write and I am totally drained. My plan is to get up, grab a decaf tea, stetch my legs a bit, and then tackle it.
  • have a cup of tea. I find that Chai with its spices wakes me up. It has caffeine so be aware of that. It has practically no calories if you don't add sugar or cream.

oh! me too! i add a tablespoon of fat free cool whip (about 15 calories). it's a great pick-me-up!:drinker:
  • dulceluva
    lol

Facebook make me laugh... I was there but I am still tired.

I am thinking I will go the tea route...I really need something to wake up!!

Actually I didn't exercise over the weekend, so I have NO excuse to cut my exercise in 1/2 today. I only really exercise Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday (with bowling on Wed), so I really need to give it my all.

I really wish I liked Chai tea but Chai tea is all around me, way before it becaming mainstream.

Mmmm coolwhip sound sooo good right about now.
  • dulceluva
    If not. rub you feet on the ground like you did when you where a kid and wanted to schock your little brother or sister.
    --Diann...

you are something else :wink:

That sounded more like a tantrum.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    I am always tired towards the end of the day, but honestly, when I get to the gym I get a second wind and the exercise is what wakes me up. Then I can go home and get some stuff done around the house. It's great! So, I wish you luck! Just get yourself there and then you'll do it! You'll feel so much better afterwards!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • :tongue: I feel like that A LOT!!!!I work with KIDS and have two ! IM a person who puts water on my face stretch and that makes me feel better or stand outside and let the air hit your face!!!Im a cofee drinker that always helps but i think im going to try that tea !! JST DNT PASS OUT if you work out for 20 min thanks good!! :flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    Yea. I am just going to go down there and see how long I last. But i do feel like crawling under my desk and saying goodnight :wink:
  • I dont know how much help this is , but I would take a cool shower and you will wake up I do that alot to wake myself up . Not too cool just light cool and you will see you will feel like a new person..:smile:
    Sorry about the bad english lol
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    --Diann...

you are something else :wink:

That sounded more like a tantrum.
    Well I bet a good tantrum would wake you up! Not to mention the rest of the office. :laugh: :wink: :laugh:
    --Diann...
  • dulceluva
    hmmm no, a shower would just further facilitate the sleeping urge :tongue:

And I do love a good tantrum.

I am starting to feel a little better now...yes...time to go home.

Goodnight everyone. Thanks :laugh: