Charmaine

HI, when it says 12lbs in 5 weeks what does that mean? You will gain or lose? Very confusing. I had 600 calories over and it says 12lbs in 5 weeks and when I only use the what I am suppose to have it says less like 5lbs in 5 weeks.

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    It means if you eat and exercise exactly the same as you did today for the next 5 weeks you should weigh around that much

But you won't

So ignore it
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    It should say gain or lose or have a plus / minus with it
  • charmaine2468
    charmaine2468 Posts: 7 Member
    ok thanks.
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    I just never hit 'complete entry' or whatever it says. Solves that problem and confusion.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    I never once hit what the math said I should hit. Not every day was the same, but even if it were, a computer can't spit out math that works for everyone.

Pay no attention to it. :)
  • charmaine2468
    Something else I found confusing, I put in wanted to lose 2 pounds a week and exercise 3 times a week and it said 1200 cal a day, but when I changed the exercise to 2 times a week it said 1700 cal a day. Why?
  • charmaine2468
    Never mind got it fixed. lol Everytime I would do something different it would add extra calories. It was up to 5000/day. haha.
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    HI, when it says 12lbs in 5 weeks what does that mean? You will gain or lose? Very confusing. I had 600 calories over and it says 12lbs in 5 weeks and when I only use the what I am suppose to have it says less like 5lbs in 5 weeks.

I find that number that pops up after you click "entry completed" to be completely redundant. Honestly, if there was a "bell and/or whistle" from the app that could go, it would be that one. I don't know anyone who has seen it and hasn't been disappointed by the fact that they haven't reached that goal at the end of five weeks.