I'm trying!

Options
I think I'm the biggest one..ugh ha. 5'3 started my weight loss journey at 242 currently at 212 that's a total of 30lb goneeee! Still long way to go, goal weight for now 150-170

Replies

• fish2find
    fish2find Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awesome start, you found a great support and eye opening tool here. I wish you well on your journey.
  • msbrittybrit
    msbrittybrit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Good job!

Do want to point out this is the weight maintenance section. Perhaps posting in the weightloss, getting started or introduction section is more appropriate :wink:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Or in the Success Stories section because that is AWESOME!

And further motivation that it can be done . . . My sister and brother-in-law are both very big people. They started using MFP last August and October, respectively. My sister has lost almost 70 pounds. My brother-in-law had barriatric surgery, but has lost 140. Both are in their 50's. You can SO do this.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! Stay motivated and before you know it you'll be at your goal in no time.
  • FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Don't quit!
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    AsISmile wrote: »
    Good job!

Do want to point out this is the weight maintenance section. Perhaps posting in the weightloss, getting started or introduction section is more appropriate :wink:

Sorry I didn't realize!
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    nxd10 wrote: »

And further motivation that it can be done . . . My sister and brother-in-law are both very big people. They started using MFP last August and October, respectively. My sister has lost almost 70 pounds. My brother-in-law had barriatric surgery, but has lost 140. Both are in their 50's. You can SO do this.

What's MFP? That's so sweet of you thank you I hope I can do that!
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    Great job so far! Stay motivated and before you know it you'll be at your goal in no time.

Thank you I will try!
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    Don't quit!

I won't!!!
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options

MFP stands for MyFitnessPal. Great job on your weight loss.
  • msbrittybrit
    Options

Oh lmao duh lol thank you!
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options

Oh lmao duh lol thank you!

You're welcome.