New to this and need to loose 84lb's

Hey I am new to this and want to loose 84lbs to get to my healthy bmi after having a baby. Have just completed day one of the Celebrity Slim Shake diet. Been very strict with myself and done really well.

Would like to make new friends to support and motivate each other

Replies

• laurajean1219
    laurajean1219 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm also trying to lose baby weight and then some. I have about 70 lbs to lose and it seems overwhelming. I'm doing 1300-1500 calories a day with low carb. It's a medically supervised weight loss program. I've tried everything with no success. Good luck to you!
  • sarahcassidy84
    sarahcassidy84 Posts: 4 Member
    I am having just under 1400 a day with no carbs. I also got to drink 2lts of water a day. I have a meal planner to follow with my shakes. I found it pretty easy today. So hoping it stays that way.

Hope you do well xx
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Hi, I'm looking to lose 75 pounds. Looking for motivation and support
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Gloria. I am just coming back after about a year's hiatus. During that year I kept off 60 of the 100lbs I had lost. I've learned lot about mistakes I made an how I can improve my chances of losing and maintaining. I'm here for support an to support.
  • deathninja82
    deathninja82 Posts: 108 Member
    Coming here's a great start, just take it slow; feels better, stays off better :)
  • sarahcassidy84
    I hope everyone archives their goals. Supporting each other will help xx
  • sarahcassidy84
    Achieves