Hey Anyone looking to lose 20lbs like me

Options
looking for motivated friends looking to lose weight too.

Replies

• pwh300
    pwh300 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My Goal was 20. Down to 19 so changed my goal to 25.
    You can do it~
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 15lbs to lose.
  • Jsonhampton
    Jsonhampton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    20 lbs is my goal. I've been on this thing since June and got serious in July. I'm on a 15 day streak with the diary.
  • Pjsmarsh
    Pjsmarsh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. My goal is to lose 20 lbs, too. I was so motivated by the people on this app that I went out and walked 1 1/2 miles around my neighborhood. Let's do it!
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yup, my goal is 20-25 lbs!
  • mscattness
    mscattness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 25-30 hopefully!
  • Lonnad1
    Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes! Lost 10 pounds already. Goal is to 10 or more pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • richard_r94
    richard_r94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose about 20-30. 20 is definitely the first to accomplish. Good luck! I'll be here for support along the way!
  • nherrera1121
    nherrera1121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :)
  • TheChangeIsNow
    TheChangeIsNow Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    20-25 right here! We can do this! Woooo! Wishing you the best on this new journey!
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20lbs, too. I turned 40 this year and I'm doing everything I can to turn back the clock! Please add me!
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    30 here. add away if you need support :)
  • vannessaphillips
    vannessaphillips Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to lose 54 more pounds ( down 5 yay!) please add me as a friend, I'd love some people to cheer me on as I cheer them on as well! :smile:
  • katym64820
    katym64820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support , i'm going to lose at least 20 pounds. I've lost five so far.
  • OkamiChan
    OkamiChan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    About 20lbs is my short term goal right now. :) I do hope to loss a lot more!! Add me~!!
  • ValerieGaniron
    ValerieGaniron Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my journey to a healthier lifestyle; I'm 80lbs over weight, but my first milestone is 20lbs, I'd love to lose 50lbs and I'd be happy! If anyone wants to help me with this journey add me! I could use any and all help as well!!!
  • MrJamesSmedley2
    MrJamesSmedley2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 20 but now have lost 9lb. I still have 11lb (may decide to lose an extra 3-4lb to reach my lowest weight) so add me if you'd like :).
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have 23.2lb remaining until goal
  • TiffanyUSN
    TiffanyUSN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got about 45lbs to lose but 20 is a nice mile marker! Lol feel free to add me and we can journey together
  • StuartSkinner
    StuartSkinner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first target is 20lb although overall target is 55lb, want to lose my weight so I can play with my son like I should be able to.
    Would love support so add me as a friend.