Songs that get you moving and fast :)

Options
hey everyone, just said I'd ask this because while I was in the gym today I found myself picking my iPod up every few minutes to find a good upbeat song that would get me moving. I'm looking for some song suggestions that will inspire me to keep going and songs that have a good beat to them .. Some examples of the music I listen to is... Higher .. Sweat... On the floor .. Lose yourself.. No love ( I like eminem lol) little lion man... Florence and the machine..

Can anyone suggest some better songs that I will enjoy while running walking :) nice fast ones!!
Btw don't be thrown off by my examples I like every type of music anything at all :-D throw it all at me lol

Replies

• tdot64
    tdot64 Posts: 19
    Options
    my new favourite is raise your weapon by deadmau5 :)
  • lizrangel76
    lizrangel76 Posts: 34
    Options
    I use Pandora on my iPhone, and there is a station called 21 min workout, but it plays different songs. That station always gets me motivated. If you can't get the app, you can go online to the website, and maybe it can give you some ideas of songs to add.
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My top three (I have mixed taste) 1) Funk Soul Brother by Fatboy Slim is by far my best running song. So fast, makes me run faster. There is literally one line in the entire song, lol just a nice beat. 2) Bullet Proof by La Roux. Reminds me of the 80s and makes me wanna move! 3) Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet. weird but makes me feel sexy :)

If you like Eminem Without Me is a bit up tempo
  • TTHdred
    Options
    I use Pandora on my iPhone, and there is a station called 21 min workout, but it plays different songs. That station always gets me motivated. If you can't get the app, you can go online to the website, and maybe it can give you some ideas of songs to add.

So gonna check this out. I have the app and am always looking for new stuff. Thanks!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mr. Saxo Beat - Alexandra Stan
    my fav!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Christina Auguilera- Fighter!!
  • tropicalicyicy
    tropicalicyicy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    ooo i love florence and the machine <3

The Prodigy have really good upbeat music-they are a British electronic dance group
    songs:
    -Smack my ***** Up
    -Firestarter

I don't even like Lady Gaga that much but i like working out to some of them
    songs:
    -Poker Face
    -Just Dance

The Temper Trap
    songs:
    -Sweet Disposition
    -Science of Fear

Across the Universe soundtrack because they are covers of The Beatles songs and sound more modern
    songs:
    -I am the Walrus
    -I've Just Seen a Face
    -It Won't Be Long

Ida Maria
    songs:
    -I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked

Incubus
    songs:
    -Anna Molly
    -The Warmth
    -Megalomaniac
    -Under My Umbrella

Matt & Kim
    songs:
    -Daylight
    -Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare
    -Silver Tiles

MGMT
    songs:
    -Kids
    -Electric Feel

Muse
    songs:
    -Butterflies & Hurricanes
    -New Born
    -Resistance
    -Starlight
    -Supermassive Black Hole

Orgy
    songs:
    -Blue Monday

those are just a few.. haha =)
  • Tracey_Smith
    Tracey_Smith Posts: 199
    Options
    T Rex - I love to Boogie
    AC/DC A whole lot of Rosie
    AC/DC Let there be Rock
    Elvis - Less Coversation
    Savage Garden - Affirmation
  • kretakano
    kretakano Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love to run while listening to the Pixies. Their album Bossanova is especially suitable for that purpose!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Check out Invaders must die by The Prodigy, or infact any Prodigy album will do. My other favourite's are

Higher state of consciousness-Josh Wink
    Operation Blade- Public Domain
    Shake your blood- Probot
    If you want blood - AC/DC
    Neighborhood #3 (power out)- Acade Fire
    Killing in the name- Rage against the Machine
    Chop Suey- System of a down
    Cochise- Audioslave
    Welcome to the Jungle- Guns n Roses
    Sucker Train Blues- Velvet Revolver
    Knights of Cydonia- Muse
    Swastika eyes- Primal Scream
    Naked- Reef
    Sabotage- Beastie Boys
    State of love and Trust- Pearl Jam
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Eminem/ Drake- Forever -TRAVIS BARKER EDITION, Crazy in Love

3 days grace - riot

white zombie - astrocreep

Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop, Dragula

ram jam - black betty

limp bizkit - break stuff

Atreyu - Becoming the Bull, Falling Down, My Own Summer (deftones cover), slow burn

Hollywood Undead - Everywhere I go

Anberlin - Feel Good Drag

Metallica - Fuel

Flyleaf - Fully Alive, I'm so Sick

David Guetta & Fergie - Gettin' Over You

Queens of the Stone age - Go With The Flow

The Offspring - Have you Ever, No Breaks

Chris Brown/Little Wayne - I can transform ya

Dr Dre/ Eminem - I need a Doctor

3OH3! - I'm not your boyfriend baby, Punk *****, Richman

The Lonely Island - I'm on a Boat!

Hoobastank - inside of you

Disturbed - Liberate

Lil Wayne/ Eminem - Drop the world

DHT - Listen to your heart (techno version)

Nickel Back - Animals

Avenged Sevenfold - nightmare

Chevelle - Send the Pain Below, Sleep apnea

Eminem - Solider, Till I collapse

Linkin Park - The Catalyst

Papa Roach - To Be Loved

That should be a little bit of everything that hasn't already be mentioned yet!
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options

What is the exact name of this app, i searched for it in the app store but i keep getting the app for pandora jewellery!!
  • ruffledviolet
    ruffledviolet Posts: 260
    Options
    i was going to say anberlin, but i see one of their songs has been mentioned.
  • TTHdred
    Options

What is the exact name of this app, i searched for it in the app store but i keep getting the app for pandora jewellery!!

I have the Android, not an iPhone so I am not sure if it's different. It’s just called Pandora, but you can try searching Pandora music or Pandora internet radio. Then once you download the app and set up your account, you can add different stations. Then, just add the station mentioned.

p.s. you can set up your account online first if you want, and then log in to the app.

Hope that helps.
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    BUMP! want to find more songs I should get!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the name of any of those but the fashion trance music always excites me and makes me move really fast.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Have Heart-Armed With A Mind
    RATM-Bombtrack
    Reign Supreme-A Ghost in this City
    Trapped Under Ice-Against The Wall
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Dave matthews band - joyful girl. It came up on my Ipod while I was running last week & it made me so much more motivated!
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Okay...So I just LOVE running to the Mortal Combat theme...I listen to it while I do sprints! I also love Monster REMIX by Meg and DIa and something about MR. JONES by Counting crows gets me moving too :)