How do you usually like your water?

Options
I like mine cold..warm water is ok, but cold water definetly feels good in my body, especially on hot days. You? :smile:

Replies

• nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Big cup with ice and often!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    Usually, incredibly hot with LOTS of bubbles.

Oh. I'm guessing that isn't what you meant? ;)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Mine has to be room temperature except for immediately following a workout, and then of course I want it to be colder, but not ice cold. I just have a problem drinking super cold water for some reason.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I like my water cold! I either drink plain distilled water or if I'm in the mood with something with flavor, I add a little MiO. It adds flavor without adding calories or anything else that's not necessarily good for you.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Room temperature. I find that I drink more water each day that way. Cold water is hard to drink for me, unless I'm outside and it's a hot day.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I like mine cold, usually with ice and occasionally with a little lemon!
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    At the mo' all drinks .. water, tea or whatever.. taste horrible.

Had a tooth extracted about six weeks ago and it seems to have affected my taste buds.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    ice cold when its really hot, when its comfortable outside i can deal with room temp water.
  • buh4shop
    buh4shop Posts: 1
    Options
    I love love Sassy Water. From the Flat Belly Diet book. Using a mandolin thinly slice a skinned cucumber, a large lemon (with skin), a little grated fresh ginger and some fresh mint leaves crushed. Fill with filtered water and let sit overnight. I usually make a 1/2 gallon container and drink the whole thing in one day. Just strain and drink! Yummy! and very healthy!
  • ageros
    ageros Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The humidity here just makes going outside an awful experience, so I love mine cold as can be. Its so refreshing in this weather.
  • mzbrandyluv
    mzbrandyluv Posts: 103
    Options
    Wet.

(Cold poland springs....I'm a water snob...I can TASTE it if it's not poland springs!!)
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Cool but not cold, not nice. Room temp is fine too (unless it's really hot out, of course).

I have super sensitive teeth, ice water causes pain, sometimes even with a straw.

Oh, and from the tap, bottled water tastes gross.
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love love Sassy Water. From the Flat Belly Diet book. Using a mandolin thinly slice a skinned cucumber, a large lemon (with skin), a little grated fresh ginger and some fresh mint leaves crushed. Fill with filtered water and let sit overnight. I usually make a 1/2 gallon container and drink the whole thing in one day. Just strain and drink! Yummy! and very healthy!

This sounds great!! I usually just add lemon or cucumber... i am going to try this! Thanks!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I start off with 34 oz ice plain green tea then when it is 3/4 of the way gone I add ice cold water and just keep adding more cold water.... I make sure to drink half my weight in water a day after the tea.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    In an aquafina bottle after being in the freezer for an hour or so. Just enough to have lil ice chunks in it :)
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I like my water cold from the tap and flavored with crystal light or some other type of flavoring. Though I am working my way to not needing flavoring.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks I'm weird because I can only drink cold water when it's really hot ouside. I prefer mine room temp, sometimes with lemon or a drop of peppermint essential oil.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options

That sounds SO good! Think I'll go make some right now since I have all the ingredients!
  • dmswarts
    dmswarts Posts: 28
    Options
    cold with ice either with lemon or lime juice!!! YUMMM
  • Maya1979
    Maya1979 Posts: 37
    Options
    I like mines ice cold and often. Anything else won't quench my thirst.