cereal?

Options
alexa137
alexa137 Posts: 68 Member
need suggestions on cereal, I eat it every morning, usually Special K , cheerios, really lke the new crucnhy nut, but everytime i log it in im already over my sugar for the day!
i cant eat the ones that taste likecarboard though

Replies

• jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    I like Kashi Go Lean Crunch! It's great with a 1/2 cup of berries on top! YUM! :)
  • angeleyes13
    angeleyes13 Posts: 22
    Options
    weetabix bitesiz with added fruit ?
  • jennlee80
    jennlee80 Posts: 142
    Options
    Kashi GO LEAN (different from go lean crunch) has 6 grams of sugar for a 1 cup serving. I like it with berries added in :)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I prefer oatmeal with peanut butter :)
  • Babytoy22002
    Babytoy22002 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    kashi go lean for sure, and also kashi heart to heart is like a healthy version of cheerios. i think it has 10g of sugar
  • alexa137
    Options
    I couldnt eat the Kashi or the Fiber one, just no taste,
  • lizrangel76
    lizrangel76 Posts: 34
    Options
    I like the new fiber one cinnamon, it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch, and multi grain cheerios.
  • coolcatcan
    coolcatcan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Kashi go lean crunch almond with flax (this one's my favorite and very tasty) and Kashi go lean soy proteins, graham, fiber twigs and honey puff cereal. They are both delicious and have a good amount of protein in them.
  • broadsword7
    broadsword7 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Uncle Sam cereal with a little bit of Rice Dream and flax seed oil with it? I'm sort of addicted to it. I also mix in a little bit of Grape Nuts, some Arrowhead Mills shredded wheat and Kashi seven whole grain puffs. Very minimal sugar content and it doesn't taste like cardboard at all to me. Good luck!
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    honey bunches of oats with fat free milk...I eat it every morning!
  • brialie
    brialie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oats! One of the best you can have! Dress it up with some honey or a teasppon of suger and it'll keep you hungry right through until lunch!
  • brialie
    brialie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Full***
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Jumbo porridge is my fave, although it is higher in calories than I presumed
  • alexa137
    Options
    oh yeah forgot about honey bunches of oats! i can do that 1 just need some coupons!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi Go Lean Crunch! It's great with a 1/2 cup of berries on top! YUM! :)

Kashi Go Lean Crunch is the bomb!!!!
  • alexa137
    Options
    well the Honey bunches of oats didnt work out either! still over my sugar already for the day and it has more calories than my regular cereals
    UGH!
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    I prefer oatmeal with peanut butter :)

^^^^ THIS - seriously amazing!!! (or with buckwheat porridge instead of oats and some sultanas for that touch of sweet :love: )
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/healthy-cereal-quiz?cm_mmc=Twitter-_-WomensHealth-_-Content-Nutrition-_-BestBreakfastsQuiz

take a look at this, I think it might give you some ideas as to healthy ideas that you didn't think were...hope it helps
  • emmaline8
    emmaline8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Special K Protein! It's the lowest in sugar that I've found, but still sweet! I'm obsessed with it!
  • Luthorcrow
    Luthorcrow Posts: 193
    Options
    Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal. Low on sugar, tasty and lots of long burning live grain goodness.