Help! Need to get my *kitten* in gear

My name is Jenni and I am looking to lose 34-40 lbs! It's been a long time since actually exercising but I'm a server/bartender so I get some. Problem areas for me are eating at night and having alcoholic drinks (don't judge!). I like healthy foods and try to cook mostly but convenience food is always a factor. I need to get my butt moving and walk, and lift some light weights. Would like to job eventually. Anyway, give me you advice for motivation and hints for quick results because that never hurts!

Replies

• jenniferrae1217
    jenniferrae1217 Posts: 2 Member
    My name is Jenni and I am looking to lose 34-40 lbs! It's been a long time since actually exercising but I'm a server/bartender so I get some. Problem areas for me are eating at night and having alcoholic drinks (don't judge!). I like healthy foods and try to cook mostly but convenience food is always a factor. I need to get my butt moving and walk, and lift some light weights. Would like to jogi0gmh8z86ma9.jpg
    eventually. Anyway, give me you advice for motivation and hints for quick results because that never hurts!
    My name is Jenni and I am looking to lose 34-40 lbs! It's been a long time since actually exercising but I'm a server/bartender so I get some. Problem areas for me are eating at night and having alcoholic drinks (don't judge!). I like healthy foods and try to cook mostly but convenience food is always a factor. I need to get my butt moving and walk, and lift some light weights. Would like to job eventually. Anyway, give me you advice for motivation and hints for quick results because that never hurts!

• kidcuba176
    kidcuba176 Posts: 95 Member
    More protein less carbs, will have you feeling fuller and give you more real energy. Eat a protein heavy breakfast and it helps avoid cravings throughout the day. I eat breakfast at 9am and then eat again at 6pm and the whole time I'm good. And I lose around 1 pound every two days.