Dear Friends who are afraid of the gym

Options
2»

Replies

• NishaPhilips
    NishaPhilips Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    First let me say this message is for anyone who has experienced what I have or fearing the gym because of what others will say and think. Also for the trainers. Instagram @GettingMyLifeBackNow

When I was over 400lbs I remember being at La fitness giving it my all and over heard someone talking about me and then they snapped a picture of me. I left about 5 min later and binged on Taco Bell and cookies. I said "eff this why me why me" People can be so cruel and not to mention I had already heard two trainers talking about how they didn't want to work with me and then they passed me on to another lady that was new. I felt like I didn't deserve to be healthy and for a minute I just accepted my destiny. After eating my feelings and hiding my pain for over a week I decided eff them.. Imma show all their *kitten* and they will regret when the world see me that they aren't mentioned in my bio.. So I took all that pain and just walked outside sometimes until my knees and ankles would swell.(15- 20 min is all I could do). I was fed up with my own BS sad story and I stopped telling people about it because I felt like a broken record.. So cheers to whoever just took a pic of me because I could care less all I want is a copy of it

yeah people are cruel but sometimes their attitude pushes us to show how wrong they are. I am so inspired you.
  • joannec1977
    joannec1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What a fab story. Very inspiring!