Need to use 100+lbs. Anyone else?

Options
I have been on here for over a month now and lost 21 lbs so far. Looking for positive people so we can help each other. My journey has started and I am highly motivated!

Replies

• alidav67
    alidav67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrie. This is my 3rd day using the app. I like it syncs with my fitbit and works with my Jenny Craig life style change. I have been on JC for 5 successful weeks. I have to lose over 50kg. I'm trying very hard as it is now or never....diets usually only last e weeks for me so i have already beaten a major goal.
    Good luck to you !
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Add me if you need some new friends. I have lost 105 pounds so far but have another 100 to go!! Love new buddies!
  • heatherniccorn
    heatherniccorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second day using MFP. I'm ready to lose the weight and would love any new friends so we can help keep each other motivated! Good luck and awesome job on the 21 pounds!
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi I started myfittnesspal with over 100 + lbs to lose ( no idea how low I want to go )
    Been doing it for 6 months now and I have lost 71 lbs so far
    The key is to log all food and drink
    Weigh all food
    If you go over calories one day don't worry start again right away maybe do some exercise to claw back the calories
    Never give up it took time to put on the weight and it will take time to lose it
    Think of it as a healthy lifestyle and not a diet
    You can do it
  • Jessalane0607
    Jessalane0607 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for over a month now and lost 21 lbs so far. Looking for positive people so we can help each other. My journey has started and I am highly motivated!

I just started in the last week, and am looking for buddies too. We got this!
  • boatersandy
    boatersandy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would love to connect as I have so much weight to get off. I have to do it this time. Not too tech savvy so apologies in advance.
  • JSDCrimson
    JSDCrimson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have to lose a little over 100 lbs. I think I'm pretty positive and would LOVE to help motivate others (it helps motivate me too!).
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using MFP for about a month. I've lost 19 lbs so far, but I still have 95 to go. I'd love to connect with you!
  • RobinMc22
    RobinMc22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have about 100 pounds to lose. I am starting fresh...again...this week! I lost 60 pounds about 18 months ago, but slipped back into my unhealthy habits gained 30 of it back. This is day 2 of a six week goal. I don't have a specific weight loss number in mind, but I'm leaving for New York at the end of August (taking my daughter to college) and I NEED to feel better about myself and fit into some clothes! Usually, when I make goals for a specific event, I end up sabotaging myself. I start the diet over each week leading up the event and, each week, I don't stick to it and by the time the event arrives I feel terrible and so disappointed in myself! So, this time, I am reaching out for support and accountability. I do not expect to lose 100 pounds in six weeks, but I know I will feel SO much better if I stick to my meal and exercise plan until the trip. I will also feel so much better walking around New York!