NSV

staywithit
staywithit Posts: 19 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
In the last month I have lost very little.... Well I went down 5lbs over all then to find I have gained and have only lost one pound total for this month.. I was feeling VERY frustrated so I decided to look at what I have aceived this month other than wieght loss to keep my motivation up

1. I stayed motivated for the whole month!!! Very big accomplishment as I usually start out great then lose my motivtion after a week or so.

2. I have consisitently exercised daily !!!!

3. I took measurements today and here they are
Neck May 1st : 38cm
May 29th: 35 cm

Waist May 1st: 98cm
May 29th : 93 cm Thats 5cm in a month!!!!

Hips May 1st: 45cm
May 29th: 41.5cm

4: My clothes are fitting looser....

Replies

• fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Woo hoo! I have recently become a fan of taking measurements..they'll drop quicker than the scale will. Great job!
  • kimgriff
    kimgriff Posts: 14
    Wow...way to go! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it! The measurements show the success, not the weight.

Only losing one pound this month could be the result of gaining muscle, which is what you want! I know it seems like it's not working, but it is. Just stick with it and you'll see it happen.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    That's great! You must be doing something right. Keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!