instant fluctuations in tummy size n collar bones

Options
124»

Replies

• 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »
    FYI, you might want to watch out for the random flagging and make sure the posts are actually against forum rules.

And thank-you to whoever revenge flagged her post in response to mine. Lol.

I was a bit snarky, I recognize, I apologized. I'm a different person after I've bloated a bit from my morning tea ;)
  • shikhakaushal89
    shikhakaushal89 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »
    FYI, you might want to watch out for the random flagging and make sure the posts are actually against forum rules.

And thank-you to whoever revenge flagged her post in response to mine. Lol.

I was a bit snarky, I recognize, I apologized. I'm a different person after I've bloated a bit from my morning tea ;)

Whatever makes you happy... you also flag me if u wish... two paras are totally contradictory.. first u r happy about the things...n in second you are apologising...
    Anyways... thanks again
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am locking this thread. Between the unnecessary flagging and the drama that is starting, I am going to shut it down before it gets worse. Below is the rule that is being violated.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

psuLemon
This discussion has been closed.