hey everybody today is the day

Options
hi to u all!! i started this program today; i am so excited my actual weight is 177.2 and my goal is 125.
it is going to be hard but i am going to try to write about it everyday and wait for my weight in every week.
wish me luck and good luck to all the ones that are going to try to loose weight.

kisses
sviasus

Replies

• cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    Welcome. You will like this site. I only joined 2 weeks ago and find everyone very motivating and friendly. Good luck on your wieght loss journey. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • cynraz
    cynraz Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome!!! and Good Luck!!! : ) Feel free to add me, always looking for friends to share on this long journey : )
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good luck! My husband and I just started our life change about three weeks ago; he's already down 12 pounds! Power through those first few miserable workouts and log in here often to keep your enthusiasm!
  • sweetness48
    sweetness48 Posts: 61
    Options
    First of all WELCOME! This is a fantastic site full of fantastic people who are more than willing to give motivation, encouragement and advice! You're right, weight loss isn't easy but you are not alone in this journey! :You can add me as well if you would like! :)
  • elsapm
    elsapm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! This is a great site and I am sure you will do great in reaching your goals. Feel free to add me if you would like additional support!
  • addenafit
    addenafit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, and good luck!
    I'm trying the fitness challenge by: aprilfit. I'll feel good if I reach my goal in 6 weeks,
    then maybe go for another, and another :)

I'm on my 4th day and feeling great.
    I got the shock of my life yesterday at the calories in Poutine.
    No more for me! lol.

You can add me as a friend if you'd like some support and 'good on ya's'.
    Irie,
  • lhalstead76
    lhalstead76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! This is a great support site!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! MFP is a great support system. : ) Feel free to add me, I've been here a month and love it.