Okay I need help

Options
so I have a garmin vivofit when I sync it w/ mfp the calorie burned amount isn't near what it is when I add in excersizes on this app? Like I walked for 60 min straight burned 300 something calories, but when i synced my vivofit for the steps it only says 100 something? So my ? Is should I put in the excersize in mfp, because I was excersizing for 60 min straight, or should I just let my steps throughout the whole day be my excersizing calories?? Does this ? Make sense to anyone? I defiantly do not want to cheat and put in more calories burned then I really am?

Replies

• bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I use a Up Move to track steps and cardio...the calories it says I have burnt on the Up app is considerably more than the calories that sync to MFP. And less than if I put the exercise straight into MFP (with no gadgets)

My Move said 350 for swimming, MFP said 300 if I just put it straight in, but through the sync that is now 260. So yes makes sense.

Personally I am leaving it that way and not worrying unless I get very tired or very hungry. Or start to vanish (HAHA!) I don't eat all my exercise anyway as am dubious about burns...
  • shannon_reese24
    shannon_reese24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm just debating which one to use. For me MFP is giving me a lot more calories burned. So, today I'm just gonna use my step tracker and see at the end of the day. I just want something super accurate. Guess I should just go w/ my step tracker.
  • shannon_reese24
    shannon_reese24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your input.
  • Mrsenglishrose06
    Mrsenglishrose06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When I sync it doesn't transfer from my Garmin to MFP. CAN SOMEONE HELP?!?!?!