Streak Day 150

Options
JohnBarth
JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
63.9 pounds down. 500+ miles walked. 200+ hours of exercise.

This is my new lifestyle. The future is my b*tch. Bring it on!

Replies

• chadisallin70
    chadisallin70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    "The future is my b*tch"....love it!! Lol. Permission to use, sir?

Congrats on outstanding accomplishments! I just hit 100 today but my progress is nowhere near as impressive. You've inspired me to step up my game. Thanks!!
  • JohnBarth
    Options
    "The future is my b*tch"....love it!! Lol. Permission to use, sir?

Congrats on outstanding accomplishments! I just hit 100 today but my progress is nowhere near as impressive. You've inspired me to step up my game. Thanks!!

Permission granted! Any progress is good progress, regardless of the speed. A runner friend once told me, "Forward is a pace." It's the same in the journey to better health!

• giloli
    giloli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    True inspiration! :)
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    JohnBarth wrote: »
    The future is my b*tch. Bring it on!

Awesome man, just awesome. Good job!
  • TheChangeIsNow
    TheChangeIsNow Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! AWESOME attitude! Hell yeah!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good job keep up the good work
  • JohnBarth
    Options
    Thank you for your support! During the next 150 days, I'll cross my first major goal of 75 pounds lost. By Christmas, just past 300 days, I'll be close to my 97 pound goal for the year. Keep up the great work, everyone!
  • dux1fan
    dux1fan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!! My downfall has been consistency... Im just on Day 2 but all I can do it take it one day at a time... Cant wait to hear about your 300th day!!
  • JohnBarth
    Options
    dux1fan wrote: »
    That's great!!!! My downfall has been consistency... Im just on Day 2 but all I can do it take it one day at a time... Cant wait to hear about your 300th day!!

Just sent you a friend request if you care to follow until 300 and beyond. :-)
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Your attitude is awesome! :) Smash it!
  • JohnBarth
    Options
    If anyone is interested in following for the next 150 days and beyond, please feel free to add me. I log both food and exercise every day and try to be as supportive as I can. Keep up the great work!
  • lavenderannie
    lavenderannie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic achievement! Well done!
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    truly amazing. Keep up hte great work and kick *kitten* positive attitude. One of my goals is to run a tri-sprint in the spring of 16. After I get that done, I am gonna have to find one near you to run and get either a warmup or recovery ride with you later. I look forward to that day.
  • alofamalosi
    alofamalosi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Super inspiring to keep on logging and achieving! Way to goooooooo!!!
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I do think you need to treat the future with a bit more respect! Just kidding... give it a big ol' pimp slap and keep pushing forth!
  • Daisyhatespeach
    Daisyhatespeach Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome inspiration and a great supporter for others on the weight loss adventure!!!
  • jennaatsuad
    jennaatsuad Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud to be one of your friends, and know you're set for a fantastic future!!
  • JohnBarth
    Options
    Thank you for the nice compliments. My head has been in a really good place for this journey, and I truly believe this is why I'll finally learn that this is the new me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!