Looking for friends and support

Options
Hello all, I'm an easy goin guy giving this fitness community a shot! Looking for friends and supporters I've been struggling with motivation but things are looking better

Replies

• JPerks24
    JPerks24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Trevor, make sure you keep your "why" in front of you. With all my clients, I tell them to write their goals down (fitness and all other life goals). Put it on a whiteboard, mirror in the bathroom, note card in your car, etc. you got this!
  • EWILBARGER
    EWILBARGER Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been using My Fitness Pal for sometime but never got on the message boards. I am looking for friends/support to keep me accountable and motivated!!
  • scotty3611
    scotty3611 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let's do this...plz add
  • JulesVinTX
    JulesVinTX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too! I've been trying to lose weight that I gained (60-plus lbs) for five years, and FINALLY got motivated enough to do it. For me, it took forking out the money for a personal trainer. I saved for a while and paid all of it up front so there could not be any excuses. I feel better than I have in years! I know that's not possible for everyone, but certainly My Fitness Pal can help. I hope to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. Anyone else want to share their goals?
  • midniteangl
    midniteangl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I've never struggled with weight issues until I got older with my mother saying I was anorexic (which I wasn't, I was healthy weight; was always active). It was a continuous mental straining; I gained weight and then after that more mental abuse with her saying I was fat. So no matter what I did, it was implanted in my brain. I need help losing 40 to 50 pounds; I need some motivation. I want to be able to fit into wedding dress for next year. My finance tries to motivate me but he needs to be motivated by me for him to start; so feels like its going no where. I've started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution workout. Please help.
  • TrevorRowe
    TrevorRowe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    JPerks24 wrote: »
    Hey Trevor, make sure you keep your "why" in front of you. With all my clients, I tell them to write their goals down (fitness and all other life goals). Put it on a whiteboard, mirror in the bathroom, note card in your car, etc. you got this!
    Thx for the advice I'll do that