Trying to lose 50 lbs! Support group needed!

Options
I'm really struggling to lose this weight! I'd love to meet some accountability partners!

Replies

• bcblake124
    bcblake124 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im all here for support! I have simalr goals and need to stay on track! We could motivate each other!
  • jennduuhhhh
    jennduuhhhh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Rae_Spears
    Rae_Spears Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 pounds! I would really love both of you guys support!
  • jennduuhhhh
    jennduuhhhh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Of course!!!
  • msbrittybrit
    msbrittybrit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey I need support as well I'm wanting to lose at least 80lbs already lost 30lb but I'm still not proud and idky
  • MelodyyAlexxis
    MelodyyAlexxis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your accountabillibuddy! I am totally here for you, and anyone else who needs a helpful, friendly nudge! Peace out MFPers! x

• ambert256
    ambert256 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm down too! I've already lost 19 before finding this site, and I'm looking at losing 10 more.
  • Risrisris
    Risrisris Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Trying to lose about 80 lbs and I'm looking for a mutual support group too - feel free to add me!
    Best,
    risrisris
  • mentaluplift
    mentaluplift Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 52!
  • mariemxx
    mariemxx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 40-50 would love everyones support !
  • pussycatdoll21
    pussycatdoll21 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody :)
    I am looking for some motivation too
  • Haleycz496
    Haleycz496 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 35-40 lbs! Motivation and support is what I need. Feel free to add!
  • mrsjosephinehall
    mrsjosephinehall Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there everybody, I too have a 50 lb goal. Exercise is working for me I'm 19 lb lighter than when I made the decision to loose the weight. Would love more motivation and support, feel free to add me!
  • saidiehawkins
    saidiehawkins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Me too!
    I could really use some support, I've already lost about 32 lbs, but I still need to lose another 58 lbs!
    I have had some serious confidence problems lately.
    If anyone wants support or thinks they could help I would love some new support buddies!
  • g8edgrl
    g8edgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Two years ago I found myself out of high school and falling in love, moving out of my parents house (where clean eating was the only eating done) even at 145 pounds my mom was always pressuring me to lose weight. After I moved out I guess I started to enjoy the simply things food being one of them. I pack on 50+ lbs and now an 200lb at 5'2 being 21 years old. This is supposed to be the time of my life. But all I do is sit inside and hide myself. Old friends don't recognize me , I have no energy to do the things I love. I was offered my dream job as a horse trainer riding instructor but didn't take it on all cause of my weight. Now I feel as if I can't even ride, the only thing I've ever enjoyed throughout my whole life. I'm desperately seeking help I'm tired of everyone hinting, and mentioning little ways to help me lose weight. I know how to lose weight. I just need someone to say "I know it's hard, but I understand cause I'm going through it too"... I just want to feel human again.
  • Kathryn97Perry
    Kathryn97Perry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I have fifty pounds to lose as well! (not a good thing to brag about, haha) I am sending you a friend request right after I post this.
  • Britton12
    Britton12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me as well!
  • isabellasmomanddad
    isabellasmomanddad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose ATLEAST 60 however more after that would be about 40lbs. Sop a total of 100lbs. I try to workout but I just don't feel like it. I hike but that has not seemed to help. I'm gaining 5ish lbs a week :( and thought maybe encouragement would help. Add me.
  • Foundsheepkatie
    Foundsheepkatie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Meeeee too. I have lost 28 so far. Still need to lose 60. Add me:) I love being motivated by others.
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friends list ... All of you ! Seems like we can all use the support