Where are my C25K starter buddies?

Options
Hey friends. I just finished my first C25k run/walk. I actaully did a combined 40 minutes. I feel amazing and am excited about this. Sweat is good.

Replies

• ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow!!! And no this isn't a typical "i'll start Monday" I had to get cleared from my dr to start training again because of some past foot problems and she said I could start tomorrow!!!! I can't wait! I want to do the Warrior Dash in Tulsa in September so I have to get started, I haven't ran in about 9 years since I left the Marine Corps. Good luck on your journeys!
  • oregon86
    oregon86 Posts: 8
    Options
    I wish I could, today would have been my second week but I ended up blowing out my knee a few days ago and have to wait and let it heal and get a brace now. maybe in a couple weeks I will be back at it.
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I will be starting W3D1 tomorrow. I am enjoying it so far. I work out more than 3x a week so I have mixed it up repeating each day once when possible. Also if I repeat the day I switch from treadmill to outside pavement etc... And for me, running outside is wayy harder than on the treadmill.

I read somewhere that there is a application for the iphone that reads your body as you run and calculates distance and calories for you.. just FYI
  • Pamela3
    Pamela3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm starting up again tomorrow after an ankle sprain earlier this month - EXCITED
  • josieup
    josieup Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't commit entirely until I find a good trail, but I'm definitely trying out week one this week!