Getting starting back to exercise and fitness. Started to actually use myfitnesspal correctly

Options
Hey All,

Reacting out to see if I can get some exercise connections. Getting back to exercising. Excited because I feel great and lost 10 pounds this month. I am Looking to lose much more weight, but really focusing on health. I am really enjoying the activity.

Thinking about getting a Microsoft Ban, Fitbit, or iWatch. I have seen how it can be helpful.

ABL

Replies

• GoMomoyGo
    GoMomoyGo Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hi, good job on your loss. I'm just starting to get back to exercise and better health myself, but so out of fitness that I think I have to start pretty slow. My husband and I each just bought the Polar M400 with chest strap, and we both really like it. I've had gadgets in the past, but I really like how easy it is to see what heart rate zone I'm in. It's full of features and you can find it discounted on amazon - cheaper than the higher end fitbit, more expensive than the basic one. The online software is good too. Excellent if you don't mind the chest strap.

Kelly
  • ABLambert
    ABLambert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Kelly,

I checked it out on the web and it looks actually really nice. I am going to research it more to see if it is a fit for me.

I am started off very slow. Now I try to do a 30 minute (lite) run followed with and one hour bike ride at least 5 days a week. I am still at the stage that I need to push myself every once in a while.

ABL
  • SalsaJason
    SalsaJason Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey I have some garmin kit, Forerunner 15 has gps, hrm and an activity tracker, ties in nicely with my edge bike computer, worth a look. My goals are cycling based, but trying to run, finding it very tough.