Chocolate protein shake

Options
Has anyone ever had it as a hot chocolate (ie just with hot water instead of cold) - did it work? was it good?

Replies

• _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Excellent question... I was thinking the same thing! I drink Optimum Nutrition with milk.. and it tastes exactly like hot coco only cold. Have you tried it wil milk instead of water... you will get even more protien, and its tastes creamier too :)
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Excellent question... I was thinking the same thing! I drink Optimum Nutrition with milk.. and it tastes exactly like hot coco only cold. Have you tried it wil milk instead of water... you will get even more protien, and its tastes creamier too :)

I was thinking of trying milk as well, this is my first one and it just tastes like water with a funny aftertaste :huh:
  • ashiesmash
    ashiesmash Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I'm a huge fan of using almond milk :)
  • sweatyfox
    sweatyfox Posts: 7
    Options
    I always have mine with milk, much yummier :)
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I always have mine with milk, much yummier :)

Agreed.

Also I tried it with hot water and it didn't go to well, maybe next time I'll try hot milk!