Bringing down my Body Fat

Options
Could some one tell me what my Macros should set at. I'm trying to bring my BF percent down. I'm 5'2 weigh 143lbs at 32%BF. I teach 2 HIIT classes 4 days a week burning up to 450 calories in 45 mins in each class we do weight training too but I also do 2 days of just weight training. I've been stuck there coming down from 175lbs in 2years. I just started the flex dieting a want to make sure I'm counting my Macros right. I had been low carb for the longest time with low calorie of 1,200-1,500 a day but then I would binge when my monthly came!!

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Eat in a caloric deficit.
    • 0.6-0.8g of protein per lb of body mass
    • 0.4-0.45g of fat per lb of body mass
    • fill rest of calories with carbs

Lift heavy to preserve muscle mass, follow a program such as;
    • New Rules of Lifting For Women
    • Strong Curves
    • ICF 5x5
    • Stronglifts 5x5
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    gracegza wrote: »
    Could some one tell me what my Macros should set at. I'm trying to bring my BF percent down. I'm 5'2 weigh 143lbs at 32%BF. I teach 2 HIIT classes 4 days a week burning up to 450 calories in 45 mins in each class we do weight training too but I also do 2 days of just weight training. I've been stuck there coming down from 175lbs in 2years. I just started the flex dieting a want to make sure I'm counting my Macros right. I had been low carb for the longest time with low calorie of 1,200-1,500 a day but then I would binge when my monthly came!!
    Put some carbs back into your days. Eat fats and oils too.

• angelatoth
    angelatoth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Use a macronutrient calculator. It seems like you have issues with eating. Maybe try the IIFYM diet and use that calculator. http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator