10% body fat change!

Options
Jmaytes
Jmaytes Posts: 16 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
although I still have a long way to go, I am extremely proud of myself. As I look back from where I started to where I am now I have made great progress. Starting at 210 lbs around 18% body fat, now I am down to 186lbs with 8% body fat. I love sharing my story to encourage others because I know how great of a feeing it is. Please ask me any questions and I will help as best as I can!2cwl8uniwpq8.jpg

Replies

• vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow, very nice work!
  • matt88uk
    matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Jmaytes wrote: »
    although I still have a long way to go, I am extremely proud of myself. As I look back from where I started to where I am now I have made great progress. Starting at 210 lbs around 18% body fat, now I am down to 186lbs with 8% body fat. I love sharing my story to encourage others because I know how great of a feeing it is. Please ask me any questions and I will help as best as I can!2cwl8uniwpq8.jpg
    what was yout diet like was it more just counting calories andbeing in a deficit I rekcon u started below 18% bud

• Jmaytes
    Jmaytes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That was about 14% started a little bigger then the one on the left. Yes I was in a deficit the majority of the days, switched to lean turkey and chicken and from rice to sweet potatoes. Dropped my carbs quite a bit, very little carbs for dinner. As well as switched to higher intensity cardio. @matt88uk
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!