feeling down

Options
Ate food I shouldn't have..... And listed my horses for sale.... Feel like crying...

Replies

• KatieMKE
    KatieMKE Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you're concious enough to post cathartically, like you are, then you've thought this through. I'm sure there were reasons for both. Practice some mindfulness. Sit still, don't di anything else, acknowledge that you're sad and frustrated. Be good to yourself. You deserve it. :) XO
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love horses, ever since I first learned what animals were when I was a toddler. I am so sorry you have to say good bye to them. My heart goes out to you and so do my hugs.....BUT At least now you can say good bye to extra weight too. About the food, it's okay, none of us are perfect and we all have a bad day sometimes. The important thing is to start fresh, move on from it, and try to do better for next time. I believe in you :)
  • worthlesswalkers
    worthlesswalkers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.... When life goes a different direction than we planned it's d sometimes hard accepting those changes. It's hard letting go of dreams that are no longer viable but it's not healthy trying to keep dead dreams alive...