Starting over again

Options
2»

Replies

• as5811
    as5811 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started MFP earlier in the year. Right now I've hit a plateau and dealing with somthings. I've managed to maintain so far. I don't want to go back - I want to keep going forward!
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is my second time on MFP. I was doing really well, then I stopped. Bad choice. Gained the weight back plus more. Now I am back and determined to stick with it. Last year, my goal was 40 lbs, this year it's 50. Just don't stop. Even if you have to do a little bit a day. A friend of mine told me this neat trick. During commercials while you are watching TV, do push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, plank pose etc. That little bit goes a long way : )
  • Shivoggin
    Shivoggin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    nursedink wrote: »
    if only I could go back in time and change things I would. From 12/31/13 to 05/30/14 I lost 43 lbs. Then the dreaded plateau hit and I completely 100% gave up. To say that I am disappointed in myself is an understatement. I looked at myself in the mirror this evening and felt like I could be a contestant on Extreme Weight Loss. It's time for my to get myself in gear, get this excess weight off and start on the road to becoming who I want to be.

I fail time and time again. I made myself tell others of my goals so I would feel accountable. Wishing you well on journey and know you're not alone. :)