really doing it this time!

Options
I'm Stacey. Battling with being overweight for years and trying half heartedly to lose occasionally. This time feels different. I think this is the real thing. Now to work hard for it.

Replies

• bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Take a screenshot to remind yourself on bad days :wink:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Great! So what are you going to do differently?
  • StayClynn77
    StayClynn77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I've quit coffee completely (2 weeks now) I used to load it up with sugar and milk so I just let it go altogether. I quit soda and other carbonated drinks over 2 months ago. Basically only drinking water and LOTS of it. I'm sticking to a 1200 calorie diet and exercising each day. I'm out of shape so I'm working on getting back in the swing of it and it's exciting! I'm also trying tons of new healthy recipes and finding lots of new faves. I'm learning that it feels really good to take care of yourself. I can't wait til the day when I can look in the mirror and see someone im proud of again.
  • clairempfit
    clairempfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! Let me tell ya, getting back on track once you've been off track is the hardest part! Once you start, it all gets easier, and you become better. If you need any help with fitness or nutrition, feel free to add me as a friend and message me! :) I love helping people become more motivated and giving them advice. Good luck on your journey!
  • StayClynn77
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Facebook today

"Being overweight is hard, losing weight is hard. Pick your hard"

Good luck!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Added you :)
  • Mejida66
    Mejida66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • TheChangeIsNow
    TheChangeIsNow Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You sound motivated and ready to win this thing! Your words really helped motivate me on a hard day! End of day 3... Thanks for that extra boost! We got this!
  • StayClynn77
    Options
    Aw. That means alot. :) I am super motivated this time. Fighting the cravings and pushing myself to workout hard.