Week 3-July 4th SHRED!

Options
This week I lost the weight I gained last week so I am back to 195.5! Some successes I experienced were my DR's visit, where both my weight and BP were down. Struggles continue to be eating out. We eat out alot and I am trying to change that. Life is so busy, with hubby's job and 3 kids! Spent the weekend away trying to limit my indulgences so I am thankful to get back to where I was and looking forward to this next week! I would like to see 2lbs gone although TOM is coming up!! It's always something:tongue: !!

Looking forward to reading everyone's results. A few people dropped off last week but feel free to join us anytime. Just trying to keep this group moving forward on our weight loss journey's!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend and Be Safe!

Replies

• CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 201 this week. That's down 2 lbs from last week and 5 lbs from the start of this! I'm pretty sure my TOM is coming up as well so we'll see.
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow....and then there was US SIS:)
  • CatchMom11
    Options
    It certainly does look like it. I'm hoping that it's maybe due to being a holiday weekend.
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    Regardless...ur the only partner I need:)
  • CatchMom11
    Options
    :-) Ditto! There's a reason we were made sisters. I'm willing to give you a kick in the pants when you need it, and vise versa!