Jiggly tummy: I'm losing weight but tummy is still loose and squishy

Any tips? I've lost weight. I'm at 5'6" and 136 pounds. Ideally I'd like to be between 120 and 125. It seems that my arms, back, and legs shrink but my tummy still stays jiggly and squishy. I am working on the Stronglifts 5x5 routine as well as cardio and ab work. I've been dieting pretty strictly too. Are there any exercises anyone recommends?

Replies

• Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Stick with StrongLifts and get enough protein, and give yourself some time. You'll get there.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    edited July 2015
    Any tips? I've lost weight. I'm at 5'6" and 136 pounds. Ideally I'd like to be between 120 and 125. It seems that my arms, back, and legs shrink but my tummy still stays jiggly and squishy. I am working on the Stronglifts 5x5 routine as well as cardio and ab work. I've been dieting pretty strictly too. Are there any exercises anyone recommends?

Mine too. My tip is spanx. :) there are no exercises that will specifically target your tummy, you are doing all the right things with stronglifts and cardio with some accessory lifts. Just keep doing that. It seems that for us ladies (and most men) our tummy's are the last thing to go. Hang in there!