trying to get motivated to lose 70 lbs.

Options
Dr . recommended that I try this to get a handle and help lose weight.

Replies

• Bekahanne
    Bekahanne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it;) I have 20 to lose myself. Don't get discouraged just try to exercise a little more everyday n stick to calories it says ! I track my steps and try to at least get in 8-10k that will burn at least 400 or more calories. Take 15 min walks throughout day if you can't get it all in at once. You can add me if you want! Good luck:)
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    You did the first step, getting on MFP! I've lost ~35lbs so far. Just a lil bit of extra movement goes a long way in addition to the calorie counting, don't forget it!
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Set realistic daily goals. Log in your meals. It will show you what you are really putting into your body. Exercise as much as you can and then challenge yourself to do more. For example, last month, I could only lat pull 25 - 30 lbs. Today, I did 55 lbs. About all, don't get discouraged. Weight loss is a process and a process take time.
  • Sorchya
    Sorchya Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    sometimes it helps to divide it up, set a goal of 25 pounds, then when you get there, set a new goal of 25 pounds, and then repeat the third time.