Vitamins

Options
Zosh28
Zosh28 Posts: 7 Member
Hey all!

I'm wondering if any of you track your vitamins? I all because my fish oil supplement is 9 calories. Of course that's not making or breaking my goal but I'm just wondering as a matter of tracking.

Replies

• Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I track my fish oil too, as well as calcium and iron. The calcium is 0, and the iron is only 2 cals, but I like seeing their impact on my nutrients chart.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    no, not really. There are more than enough variables than to worry about something that small.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I track mine, not really for the calories but it's a reminder to actually take them.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    I track mine, not really for the calories but it's a reminder to actually take them.

that is actually a pretty darn good idea. Wish I had thought of that.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »

That's exactly why I track mine

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Yes. I can never remember when I took the last one, so I put them in to be sure I've taken them all damn day. It's a pain in the patootie and if you can manage to remember what you have and haven't taken, I encourage you to do it that way.

It's ridiculous seeing 10,000 or this and 8,000 of that.
  • moog54
    moog54 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Herbalife eating plan, this requires me to take 3 vitamin and 6 fibre tablets a day. This seems to cover vitamin and mineral needs, but concerned that i'm overdosing on vitamins A & C, Thinking about reducing vitamin tablets to 2 and topping up naturally.
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I track, like others do here, because I want to remember to take my vitamins. I do need to get more Niacin, but that is something I think about when it's not on my list of what I took :)
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    moog54 wrote: »
    I'm on the Herbalife eating plan, this requires me to take 3 vitamin and 6 fibre tablets a day. This seems to cover vitamin and mineral needs, but concerned that i'm overdosing on vitamins A & C, Thinking about reducing vitamin tablets to 2 and topping up naturally.

Herbalife has been linked to liver damage, and the vitamins are low quality. So I'd be careful!