Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Been here a month..

beamishcas
beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
and I love it. It keeps me accountable having to write down everything I eat and when I exercise. I have been consistantly exercising using Wii Fit, Just Dance and Zumba. I haven't exericised this much since 1987 when I went thru this journey before and lost 90 lbs. and Of course that weight is back and after many, many failed attempts, I am determined to lose it and KEEP it off this time and once again become healthy and hopefully get off the medications. I would love to have you add me as a friend and would appreciate the support. :)

Replies

• fridaysgal
    fridaysgal Posts: 37
    I've been a member for about as long as you and can always use new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    I love it for that reason too. I could never do it without having to log everything. It keeps me honest. :)

I'll send you a friend request. Take care!

Could always use more friends so feel free to add me everyone! :D

7690954.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • swells123
    swells123 Posts: 17
    i have been a member since march. I have made a couple supportive friends. i will add you for support for each other...
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I love MFP.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile: