Pedometer & nike+ ?

Options
Hi hi,
I just got a ipod nano and i use it when i´m jogging, it´s the only gadget i have for running. Does anyone use the pedometer? Is it any good?

And do you know... if I would buy nike+ for the ipod nano, can I use it if I just have a pair of few year old Puma shoes?

Replies

• bettyford4202
    bettyford4202 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have the nano and I use the pedometer all the time. I LOVE it! It does seem to work really well and pretty accurate (tested it out before I started using it all the time). I didn't sign up for the Nike+ though, but only bc it didn't really interest me.
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Only works with the nike+ compatible shoes, you can tell if it's compatible by looking at the sole of the shoes, if they have a little red oval on the bottom with a nike swoosh and+ it will work, if not, no....
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    If you buy the Nike + and don't have the Nike shoes, there are a few options for securing the sensor to your shoe. I found the best one was from www.lacelid.com. Its a rubber holder that you tie into your laces. I am still using this after two years and about 3 pairs of shoes. If you lived in Australia I would post you one as I have several spares!