Cardio Trainer App for Android phone...FREE TODAY

Options
It's free today! I am not sure if everyone knows it but, if you download the Amazon App store for an android phone (I don't think iPhones get it yet), there is a free paid app every day. I think its random what it is. Today it happens to be Cardio Trainer Pro (normally $9.99) and its AWESOME!
It tracks your workouts (walking, running, sports, treadmill, eliptical, kayaking, EVERYTHING) and will GPS if you let it to tell you how far you have gone, speed, etc. And it has spoken updates for distance, calories, speed, anything. I really like it.
The best part, you can compare with your friends! and it links to facebook. Get it. The worse thing that can happen is you hate it and delete it.
BUT.....if you do get it, lets share info so we can all compare and use it together! Drop me a msg, or post here and we can figure out how to link up and share!

Replies

• bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Im tryin to get it!! Awesome work btw on how far you've already come, overall im about there too... Just a little ways left to go and I've hit a major plateau/ mind block... Happy posting friend :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I am downloading it now.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I try to check the amazon store for the free app every day, but I forget about 2/3rds of the time. This would have been one of those days and I would have missed out. I use my Garmin GPS on my bike, but this app should be good for when I am walking or jogging.
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up..I'm sure it's great. However, I can't even find where the Amazon App Store is to download that...is it only available in the States?
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Downloading it now!
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Omg I can't tell you how much I love you right now. I use the free version and love it. I'm so excited to try the pro! And I had no idea Amazon did that! I'm so excited right now!!! :drinker:
  • RonnieProudfoot
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up..I'm sure it's great. However, I can't even find where the Amazon App Store is to download that...is it only available in the States?

I went here: amazon.com/mobile-apps/b?ie=UTF8&node=2350149011 then there should be a "get started" on the top right where you can put your phone number in. Then just follow the directions that pop up.

That's what happens in the US at least
  • Julesjhj
    Julesjhj Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!! Thanks so much :)
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    So happy we're friends. I have the Amazon App Store, but this being Sunday, I would have missed it. Love it! Already initialized it with my current training plan it says my plan is 'highly ambitious and likely to fail'. LOL Experience tells me that they are correct for the general public but not for Primal Lifestylers.

Can't wait to post results in a little over a week. Tuesday's are weigh ins.

Big hugs for posting this.
  • rockachick1982
    Options
    Thank you! Definitely going to download this now!
    This will be perfect when I go walking in the morning!

:heart:
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • GageG
    GageG Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks