Gnc lean

Options
hello
Does anyone do the gnc lean program and does it work?

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it

I do calories in < calories out

that works
  • chubbies35
    chubbies35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used the Lean products, i have lost a little weight off of it,,
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    CICO
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    CICO

She a CICOphant too (tm @senecarr )
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have used the Lean Protein/Meal Replacement Shakes (not for meal replacement but for protein) and I also got the protein powder.. The lean protein i got is loaded with stuff that bloats me and is loaded with carbs where other proteins I use (now) are much more balanced and no side affects. I had rather eat my carbs and not drink them and the calories per servings is terrible.

I do not know of a Lean program per se.
  • CollzAllz
    CollzAllz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use the GNC lean program...
    The thermogenic (burn 60)
    the CLA premium (3-6-9)
    & the L-carnitine complex.

Being honest.. U won't see results in the first month. You might if your extreme working out but if you're moderately active then no. How they describe it to me is that you have to stick with it it takes about a month to get into your system. Now since this is month 3 for me I have way more muscle definition & less jiggle. My muscles are dense & firm & I am continuing month 4 on it. I'd say go for it but u gotta stick with it :)
    (I'm 24 female 5'5) I have lost on this too
  • hyperbeth1
    hyperbeth1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    CollzAllz wrote: »
    I use the GNC lean program...
    The thermogenic (burn 60)
    the CLA premium (3-6-9)
    & the L-carnitine complex.

Being honest.. U won't see results in the first month. You might if your extreme working out but if you're moderately active then no. How they describe it to me is that you have to stick with it it takes about a month to get into your system. Now since this is month 3 for me I have way more muscle definition & less jiggle. My muscles are dense & firm & I am continuing month 4 on it. I'd say go for it but u gotta stick with it :)
    (I'm 24 female 5'5) I have lost on this too

I have been using the CLA for a while... however, have not tried the Burn 60... when do you take the Burn 60 (in the morning or afternoon before working out)?